Monday, March 1, 2010

For my grandmother


I made this for my grandmother, who is the one making a fist in the Brian Westbrook jersey, and who roots with us every Sunday for the Philadelphia Eagles. The man on the right is Terrell Owens, who used to play for the Eagles and made a terrible mess of the team with his drama before being let go from the team. So I made this little image for her and put it in a frame and gave it to her this weekend. I told her I wanted to put it on the blog, but didn't do it without her permission. She said "Go for it!". So here it is. I know it isn't part of any assignment, but class is almost over and we all shared a lot of things, so I felt I would share something that means a lot to my grandmother and was made possible through Jerry's teachings and the things he opened our minds up to. So thank you all for the wonderful comments and sharing all of your beautiful images with us, and most of all thanks to Jerry. It's been a blast and I hope to have you for another course in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment