Saturday, February 27, 2010

Line Rider

Although I had a very difficult time with this program, I did enjoy creating it. This video is the fourth one that I created over the last two weeks and needless to say, I do not know how the other three were deleted as I did not click on the trash can. Every time I went to use Hyper Cam, I lost all the work I did creating the other three Line Riders. I was very happy with the third one I created, as he flipped three times and had several jumps and I also got him to stop. The video you are about to see, only has one flip as I do not know how come I could not get him to flip again. The last 30 seconds of my 1 minute and 36 second video is of me trying to get the Line Rider to come to a stop. You can view this video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCHHf55R-Rk I truly did my best, but I believe that I let my emotions get the best of me and this is what I ended up with. I will not be sad to put the Line Rider to rest.

1 comment:

  1. The .AVI file that Hypercam makes gets saved automatically in My Documents on your computer as soon as you hit the stop recording button on your computer... The Line Rider creation also gets saved on your computer as a .sol file when you hit the disk icon and save it...

    You learned some advanced and sophisticated stuff here in creating an animation, capturing it and posting it to YouTube.

    ReplyDelete