Saturday, February 27, 2010

Last Week!

Wow... It is hard to believe that we are coming to the end... It's been quite a journey... I hope you enjoyed it!  I am impressed with the way the blog came out... so much energy and spirit here!  Everyone did a great job with not only their own projects, but the weekly MOCA assignment added an important dimension and context to your own creative work.

I'll be working on the grades next week.  The absolute deadline will be 9 a.m. on Friday morning....  I'll be  looking for each of your projects and for there to be 1 MOCA submission each week.  You are welcome to redo anything or catch up and do a project that you missed with no penalty.

Hopefully you'll keep going with this exploration!  We scratched the surface... your explorations on MOCA opened you eyes to some future possibilities for yourself.  Thanks everyone for your contributions as well as your patience and hard work!  Perhaps I'll see you in another class online.  If any of you has a suggestion for another art class you'd like to see online, let me know and perhaps I can develop it this summer...

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment