Sunday, February 28, 2010


This week’s artist is Skydancer. She started making digital art with a Commodore 64 which is a extremely old maybe one of the first personal computers. Through the development of technology, she was able to explorer all types and styles of digital art programs. Though she can manipulate her images proficiently in several different programs, Skydancer prefers to finalize her work in Photoshop. She is quoted as saying” This is my journey. On the way I have made many discoveries. In my art I ask what moves you, what bothers you, and what speaks to your own spirit.” I believe her work, her style and her knowledge of digital art is summarized by that quote. I also think it is appropriate for a closing quote to this class. We have all journeyed through the digital, made discoveries and determined what we appreciate. Cheers to everyone! I hope to see you all on the other side of the screen.

1 comment: