Saturday, February 27, 2010

Line Rider 1st Attempt

This is one of the coolest things we have done. I love the different tools this class has opened up for us. It is amazing how much is out there that we don't know about. I could have added more background pictures but decided after losing my first one that took 2 plus hours due to Spycam opening a new web page over my Line Rider project I focused on the fundamentals in this one. Keep an eye out for a new one from Alucard soon! Here is the link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ_yYabfQCc
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Well done!... he really catches some good air with those flips, etc.... He does fall off the deep end but hey... I like it! You have to watch yourself here... this can get addictive... things like family time, eating and basic hygene can go out the window if you don't pace yourself here... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't aware that you wanted the rider to come to a steady stop, which is really easy to do. I can redo that part of it if you like. Had I looked at the tools, I would have known you can press a certain key that brings you right to the flag, instead I created jumps then drew lines that projected where I thought he would land and then hit play added a flag and changed angles from there. Wow this would have been easier if I hit H for Help!

    ReplyDelete