Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hi all!


My name is Sue. This is my third try going back to school, and this is my last class before I graduate...yeaaa! I thought my last class should be something fun, so I'm looking forward to this one.

My first attempt at college years ago was to work toward a Commercial Art degree. This was before computers were in vogue, so what I had learned then was the 'old fashioned' way of producing art. I'm a little bit intimidated, but I'll go slowly and hopefully will have an updated portfolio I can be proud of when I'm finished.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue... thanks for posting your photo and hello! This class will certainly get you up to speed with all things digital.. Your design and art instincts should be great. Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete