Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hi All


My name is Nicole Germain. I am a senior taking 2 of my last 4 classes. This is my third class with Professor Nevins. I always learn a lot in his classes and I hope to do so again. I took 2 Dimensional Design last Mod and I have a feeling I should have taken this class first!! I had a heck of a time with PS, but I got a grip and since then a new PC (couldnt afford a Mac :-( ] that will run PS better- and I learned a few basics- so I should be in better shape!! lol .......these are my kids- Isaiah and Eva- i chose this pic i took this past summer to make me warmer and remember summer will come again!! --- oh and my fotothing name is: Inshallah143 you can see all my pics and images from my previous classes there, too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole... Welcome back!

    A faster pc will make your life much easier! Mac's are overpriced and overrated... :)

    ReplyDelete