Friday, January 22, 2010

Week 1 ? BIO

Synergy by a.Nailah

5th Element:LOVE by a.Nailah

Gator Cool by a.Nailah


1st Element:EARTH by a.Nailah



HOLA ...... im Aisha, preferrably a.Nailah (n'eye-ee-lah).....thats what i call myself when i'm doing artistic things! :) I am 2 classes away from graduation here at Albertus, and persuing art and photography, above are examples of my multimedia paintings and digital photography 9 i call "aura" photos) . My plan is also to become a cerified art and special ed. teacher, I love working with students and have done so for some years now......although I'm currently unemployed, BUT I am enjoying my freetime. I'm taking this class because it seems so interesting and to build myself artistically so Im intersted to see what everyone else is going to produce...I'll be posting soon..... PEACE & ENJOY

3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that I had already posted a bio.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's okay... I am always happy to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very neat stuff! I like "Synergy" the best.

    ReplyDelete