Friday, January 15, 2010


Hi, my name is Christopher Sullivan and I’m 35 years old. I started my college education in the New Dimension program which uses a blended format, but the out of classroom portion was conducted in study groups. My other scholastic endeavors consisted of tradition courses and drawing studios matriculating credits toward a landscape design and horticulture degree.
I currently own a landscape design/build company. Being an entrepreneur has its benefits like: making your own hours, creative control, and the opportunity to delegate work. Unfortunately, the grass is always greener on the other side- no pun intended. If you are like me, you business will consume you i.e time, thoughts, life. After 20 years of landscaping, I’ve decided to pursue a new career which offers more family time and consistent work schedule.

This is my second class with Professor Nevins; if any one hasn’t taken a class with Jerry, then you are in for treat. Even though, I do landscape designing at work, I don’t consider myself super creative, but Professor Nevins’ assignments and tutorials just pull it out of you. Such a good time and feeling.

Good luck to Everyone.

Ps Hi nicole

1 comment:

  1. hey chris- welcome back! i am jealous of your snowboarding pic- that snow looks perfect! i haven't been since some time before my kids! this pic is killing me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete