Thursday, January 28, 2010

MOCA WEEK 2


While I am not ususally a fan of very abstract art such as this- there is a very tangible element of a Total Recall ( see that movie?) future world here and its entitled: Pompeii, which has its own similar implications. I also really love the color scheme for some reason. This artist had a gallery of 12 images - this was the only one that really made me stop......from what I could get from the website- which I suggest everyone visit- is that his art,which he calls dynamic painting, is a fusion of technological science and art- he (and i dont even know what this really means) comes up with the original shapes and colors and makes algorithms out of them and a lot of other stuff- but the art is usually moving and with sound- so it need be displayed on a screen if you want to get its full intent, go to his site and view the demo and all the different galleries- on moca he only had 12 images posted- there are many more on his site- unusually for me I fell in love with his stuff- i want some for my own! site: www.sanbasestudio.com

1 comment: