Friday, January 29, 2010

Week 3 MOCA




ok- this i love because of the name i think- Fish Fry 4th of July. Its perfect. This piece and the following piece both received honorable mention in a MOCA competition. Tell me- do any of you see any familiar technique in the following image entitled Strength (which, like I said, received an honorable mention also!!) It seems like fish fry is made by repeating the fish skeleton image over and over on the mosaic colored background he laid down as the background- like this could be something done completely on PS- but I have not researched it to find out for sure....more to come if I do find out.

1 comment:

  1. Fish fry is a wild design. It DOES look as though it is simply a thousand copies of the same skeleton overlapping over a mosaic. I really like it. The Strength one is wild as well. What a great name for such a simple picture concept.

    ReplyDelete